A PROJECT MANAGER (Salary €32,000) is being sought byTRAMORE COMMUNITY RADIO with a closing date of the 11th December 2015.
The Board of Directors of Tramore Community radio, Tramore, County Waterford welcome applications for the above position which is full time for the duration of a one year contract. All applicants must possess a skill set suitable to the management of a Community Radio Station. The successful applicant will have the full responsibility for the day to day running of the station and he or she will have the full support of the Board. While motivating and developing a community based team, there will also be a strong emphasis on promoting the station on a professional level with a view to acquiring a full time licence. In addition the following criteria apply.
1. Setting Station objectives and ensuring staff are motivated to achieve such objectives.
2. Ensure that all contract compliance indicators are reached to the satisfaction of the relevant bodies – CSP, CRAOL , BAI.
3. Coordinate and administer production projects.
4. Maintain a high level of policy development ensuring best practices for Community Radio.
5. Coordinate and administer all possible Grant/Funding applications.
6. Promote TCR FM through the necessary publicity campaigns and local events.
7. Support community services where possible i.e., Outreach, OB’s .
8. Ensure that all station equipment is maintained and respected.
9. Convene and service Board and Committee meetings.
10. Be Creative and committed to the concept of Community Radio.
Chair of the Board of Directors, Tramore Community Radio, Queen Street, Tramore,
Closing Date: Friday 11th December 2015
Click here for ALL events